Ha-Be PP-Fibre 20 μm
High performance polypropylene fibre for controlling concrete’s crack formation
Item No. 4506/D
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Ha-Be PP-Fibre 20 μm is an ultra-fine, synthetic fibre especially designed for crack controlling in cementitious construction materials.
The high performance fibre optimises concrete’s resistance to crack formation by supporting its resilience to plastic shrinkage, early drying and temperature changes.
The fibres are suitable for ready-mix, precast and shotcrete, screeds and mortar. Typical application areas are:
Ha-Be PP-Fibre 20 μm provides the following benefits and advantages:
- Concrete applied in underground constructions (shotcrete and segmental lining)
- Foundations and basement
- Pavements, slabs and floors
- Precast concrete elements
- Screed and mortar
- Improved resistance against cracks
- No corrosion
- Disperse uniformly throughout the mix
- Improved impact and abrasion resistance
- Impervious to alkali attack
- Reduced construction time and labour
Having good dispersing properties Ha-Be PPFibre 20 μm can be dispersed easily, homogeneously and three-dimensionally throughout the fresh concrete.
The degree of fibre finesse and its frequency attains a homogeneous stress spread in concrete and minimises shrinkage and stress cracks significantly.
DOSAGE | APPLICATION QUANTITY
General dosage recommendation: 0.6 – 2.0 kg/m3