Ha-Be PP-Faser 15µm HFP
Polypropylene fibre for optimising concrete's fire resistance
Item No. 4504
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
Ha-Be PP-FASER 15 μm HFP is a building inspectorate approved polymer fibre which is especially designed for increasing the fire resistance of cementitious construction materials.
The ultra-fine, synthetic fibre melts at high rising temperatures and forms void in the concrete. In the event of a fire the vaporised water pressure escaping from the heat source can escape into them.
Concrete spalling can thereby be reduced or retarded.
Application range of the micro fibre:
- General building constructions
- Concrete applied in underground constructions (shotcrete, tubbing segments and tunnelling)
- Industrial floors
- Agricultural concrete
- Precast concrete products
- Pavements, internal and external slabs
- External Concrete Hardstandings
- Foundations and basements
Product features of the micro fibre:
- Optimisation of green strength
- Reduction of shrinkage cracks
- Improved resistance against shock stress
- No corrosion
- Provides improved durability
- Optimisation of concrete's fire performance
Having good dispersing properties Ha-Be PPFASER 15 μm HFP can be dispersed easily, homogeneously and three-dimensionally throughout the fresh concrete.
The degree of fiber finesse and its frequency attains a homogeneous stress spread in concrete and minimizes shrinkage cracks significantly.
DOSAGE | APPLICATION QUANTITY
Recommended dosage range: 0,6 – 2,0 kg/m3.